PROTECTING YOUR RIGHTS
At Barney DeBrosse, LLC, our Gun Lawyers are passionate about protecting the liberties that made the United States of America great. We are committed to ensuring America’s right to Keep and Bear Arms remains intact. Our office is available to assist our clientele in a variety of matters from Concealed Carry Defense to assisting with the creation of Gun Trusts. At Barney DeBrosse, LLC, the Gun Lawyers stand ready to represent and to defend the Second Amendment.
Federal Firearms Licensing
A license that permits an individual to buy and sell firearms for profit.
Legally own automatic weapons, suppressors, short-barreled rifles and shotguns.
Firearm Rights Restoration
There are often legal processes in place to restore your lost rights.
“A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed”
– United States Constitution, Amendment II
“The people have the right to bear arms for their defense and security;
but standing armies, in time of peace, are dangerous to liberty,
and shall not be kept up; and the military shall be in strict
subordination to the civil power”
– Ohio Constitution, Article I, Section IV
GUN LAW SERVICES
- Concealed Carry Licensing
- Firearm Rights Restoration
- Firearm Trusts (NFA / Gun Trusts)
- Federal Firearms Licensing (F.F.L.)
- N.I.C.S. Delay & Denials
- Quick Reaction Program (Firearm Owner Retainer Package)
- Free Concealed Carry Consultation
- F.F.L. Guard
- Civil Rights Violations
- Criminal Defense and Domestic Violence
- Firearm Law Seminars & Instruction
- Criminal Background Checks & Appeals
- Concealed Carry & Security for Houses of Worship
- Firearm Related Business Issues
- Firearm Related Military Issues
- Common Questions & Gun Law Facts