Ottawa County Sheriff’s Office
315 Madison St #110
Port Clinton, OH 43452
Concealed Carry Application and Renewal Information
- Obtaining a concealed handgun permit in Ohio is a privilege earned by those who complete a thorough application and training regimen. With this privilege comes a responsibility to be aware of the common sense rules of safe firearm handling, the laws that affect how, when and where license holders can carry a firearm and how to properly use the handgun to defend yourself or another person.
Ohio Concealed Carry Fee List (Effective 10/17/2009)
Initial License (good for 5 years)
- $67.00 (if resident of Ohio for 5 years)
- $91.00 (if you have NOT been a resident of Ohio for 5 years)
Renewal License (good for 5 years)
- $50.00 (if resident of Ohio for 5 years)
- $74.00 (if you have NOT been a resident of Ohio for 5 years)
Replacement Fee for lost licenses
Form of Payment accepted:
- Cash or Money Order (payable to Ottawa County Sheriff’s Office)
- NO CHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED!!
- Monday-Friday: 8:30AM to 4:00PM
- By APPOINTMENT ONLY!!!!
- Please Come to the Records Division located on the third floor of the Ottawa County Courthouse.
For further information contact:
- Deputy Rhonda St.Clair at 419-734-6823 or at email@example.com
What to bring for your appointment:
- Completed, up-to-date application
- Certificate from Instructor
- Driver’s license or State ID
- Payment (see above)
*Information obtained from Ottawa County Sheriff’s Website on 04/24/2013